9481 Highland Oaks Unit 1601 Tampa FL 33647
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1000.00
- Address: 9481 Highland Oaks
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33647
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1274
3 bed / 2 bath condo in Hunters Green with 1274 sqft of living space
9481 Highland Oak Dr #1601 Tampa, FL 33647
- 3 bed / 2 bath condo in Hunters Green with 1274 sqft of living space
- Gated Community for peace of mind.
- Ground Floor Unit! No more climbing the stairs!
- Ceramic tile floors where you need them are so easy to clean!
- Carpeted rooms are comfy on the feet and quiet!
- Dishwasher does the cleaning for you!
- Screened Patio has lots of room for sitting and entertaining family and friends.
- Easy Commute, just jump on I 75!
- Garbage disposal is soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Publix Supermarket is only .8 miles away for convenient shopping!
- Near Tennis and Golf Clubs for great dining, fun and friends
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Clothes dryer included!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- Extra Storage on the patio!
- Walk-in Closet, git ready to go shopping!
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a onetime pet fee.
What are your requirements?
You have to have good rental history
No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Hunters Green Elementary, Benito Middle, and Wharton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)