Wesley Chapel Property Management
7 Critical Mistakes Rental Property Owners Make: Learn How To Avoid Them Now?
Dear Friend, are you...
- Frustrated because your Property is sitting VACANT -- for months -- and your Wesley Chapel Property Manager has no answers?
- Being overcharged by Handymen, Plumbers, and Electricians?
- Sick and Tired of Dealing with Tenants?
As a rental property owner aren't the above three questions your major source of aggravation and lost income?
Typically, it takes us 2 to 4 weeks to rent your house or condo to a fully qualified tenant. If a property does not rent in one month there is a problem. I have never found an exception. Stress Free Property Management answers all 3 questions in a surprising manner just below...
Costly Mistake # 1 - "Hiring a Realtor, Who Sells Homes For a Living, Instead of a Wesley Chapel Property Management Specialist"
Costly Mistake # 2 - "Falling Prey by Accident to Unscrupulous or Inefficient Repairmen"
Costly Mistake # 3 - "Paying Unnecessary Fees to Your Wesley Chapel Property Manager"
Costly Mistake # 4 - "The Property Manager Doesn't Own Any Rental Properties and Why That Hurts You!"
Costly Mistake # 5 - "Allowing a Property to Sit Vacant For Month Without Making Changes"
Costly Mistake # 6 "Property Manager Doesn't Own Any Rental Properties and Why That Hurts You!"
Costly Mistake # 7 "Wesley Chapel Property Manager is Not Responsive to Phone Calls Or Emails Costing You Loads of Money"
Just to recap, any property owner that uses our management services receive the following:
- 67 point “Ready to Rent Checklist” - This will ensure the property is properly cleaned, painted, and all necessary repairs are completed PRIOR to putting the property on the market for rent. As I mentioned before, this is the number one reason why properties sit vacant for 3 to 7 months, instead of 30 days.
($764 Average Savings By Renting Your Home Faster)
- “11 Hour Straight Talk” – My trained leasing staff answers calls from prospective tenants from 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday-Friday. They even answer the majority of phone calls from 11:00am-7:00pm on the weekends.
($575 Average Savings By Getting A Qualified Tenant Out To See Your Home Quickly)
- 24/7 Zero Overhead Repair Service – 80% of repairs that may arise will be handled by 1 of our 4 well trained handyman at a fraction of the cost of hiring your typical repairmen out of the yellow pages or newspaper. When we need to hire a licensed electrician, plumber, or AC tech, we have already negotiated extremely low rates by finding the folks with no overhead, and giving them a ton of repeat business.
($875 Average Repair Savings, Annually on Each Property)
- “Instant Tenant Attraction” System – Developed after 12 years 2,138 + tenants. This advertising system generates 5 to 7 times the amount of tenant calls, compared to traditional rental signs and ads in the newspaper. Even better, you don’t pay an extra dime for all the extra advertising we perform to find you a good tenant.
($550 Average Savings By Getting A Quality Tenant Much Faster)
- No Unnecessary Fees – you DO NOT pay an advertising or set-up/processing fee. You don’t (in fact) pay us anything up front. We get paid only after we find you a good tenant and collect the first month’s rent from them. “Paid for Performance” is the way it should be.
($300-$800 Value Compared To Our Competitors)
- Free Rental Analysis Request – one of the first things we do for you is a comprehensive rental analysis. You'll receive not only the rental range we recommend but a list of comparable properties in your neighborhood that have recently rented or are currently on the market. You'll also see pictures of these "comps" along with sq footage and all the features of the home. This way you can see how we arrived at our rental recommendation and double-check we didn't miss anything.
($50 Value but extremely helpful)
These 5 different programs and guarantees are provided to all of our property management clients. You can’t find a SINGLE competitor offering this level of service or guarantee, anywhere in the Wesley Chapel area.
If these are the kinds of control you want to have in place…if you want a property manager to take charge and get the job done, then the next step is to see if the properties you own are a fit for us. The most effective and efficient way we found is to fill out our Property Owner Inquiry Form.
Yes, David, I would like to stop all the headaches and negative cash flow. Let me complete your Property Owner Inquiry Form now. (Click Here)
(Here is our company staff picture in 2020)
Okay, that about does it for this Free Report. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and learned some valuable insights about the most common mistakes property owners make.
Owner of Stress Free Property Management
1936 Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
813-386-5473 if Owner, or if Looking for Rentals call 813-445-9225
P.S. - Our Fees: I like to be upfront with them so you don’t have to guess or wonder.
* 8% management fee per month for rentals over $1500
* 9% management fee for rentals under $1500
- * A leasing fee of 50% of the first month's rent, when we rent your property to a qualified new tenant.
- * That’s it. There are no set-up fees, cancellation fees, advertising fees, or any other hidden fees that are so often not mentioned, unless you read the fine print.
- You also receive the benefits of our:
67 point “Ready to Rent Checklist”
“11 Hour Straight Talk” Process
24/7 Zero Overhead Repair Service
“Instant Tenant Attraction” System
Yes, David, I am looking for a property manager to end the headaches and negative cash flow. I would like to set up a time with you to discuss my property. (Click Here)