9481 Highland Oak Dr Unit 1212 Tampa FL 33647
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $695.00
- Address: 9481 Highland Oak Dr
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33647
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 894
1 bed 1 bath condo in Tampa with 894 sqft of living space
9481 Highland Oak Dr #1212 Tampa, FL 33647
- 1 bed / 1 bath condo in Tampa with 894 sqft of living space
- Gated Community for peace of mind.
- Ceramic tile floors are so easy to clean!
- Dishwasher does the cleaning for you!
- Carpeted bedroom help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Walk in closet help keep your wardrobe organized
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Easy Commute, just jump on I 75!
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Publix Supermarket is only .8 miles away for convenient shopping !
- Near Tennis and Golf Clubs
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling fans
- Covered screened porch
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=1164
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. One pet is allowed of 60lbs or less. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Witter Elementary, Van Buren Middle, and Wharton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)