9414 N 22nd St Tampa FL 33612
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1050.00
- Address: 9414 N 22nd St
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33612
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1200
3 bed 2 bath home in Tampa with 1200 sqft of living space
9414 N 22nd Street Tampa, FL 33612
- 3 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1200 sqft of living space
- Updated interior has a warm feel with matching lighting and ceiling fan sets
- The yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Low Maintenance Tile floors everywhere but the bedrooms
- Carpeted bedrooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Freshly painted interior lets you get to decorating right away!
- Closets help keep your wardrobe organized
- Convenient to shopping with Walgreen's, Family Dollar and more walking distance from your front door
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections included of course!
- Window blinds for added privacy
- Beautiful Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=1186
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Forest Hills Elementary, Van Buren Middle, and Wharton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)