904 E Patterson St Tampa FL 33604
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $895.00
- Address: 904 E. Patterson St
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33604
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 992
904 E. Patterson St
904 E. Patterson St. Tampa, FL 33604
- 2 bed / 1 bath home in Tampa with 992 sqft of living space
- Gated access gives piece of mind and security
- Covered Entrance keeps the groceries out of the sun and rain
- Fenced back yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Rear deck will hold picnic table and coolers, or BBQ or..
- Real Hardwood Floors look great, and perfect for singing in your socks Tom Cruise style!
- Closets help keep your wardrobe organized
- Fireplace is perfect for cozying up with that kindle
- Sunroom also doubles as a 'shade room'
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections of course!
- Nice window blinds allow just the right amount of light and privacy
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=1268
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Cleveland Elementary, Adams Middle, and Chamberlain HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)