8949 Turnstone Haven Pl. Tampa, FL 33619
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1575
- Address: 8949 Turnstone Haven Pl.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33619
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1549
2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhome with 1549 sqft. of living space
8949 Turnstone Haven Place Tampa, FL 33619
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhome in Tampa with 1496 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Gated Community offers peace of mind.
- Water is included in the rent!
- Community Pool and Playground is a a short distance from the front door.
- Garage to keep your toys and vehicle out of the sun and rain!
- Tile floor where you need it is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- Spacious kitchen with gorgeous espresso cabinets and granite counters for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include range, side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Master bedroom features a walk-in closet, additional closet space, and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom has stand-in shower and his her sinks with granite tops.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED and located on 2nd floor for your convenience.
- Extended Screened Lanai with a beautiful view of the private lake.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Pets allowed, but no cats, only dogs that are under 20lbs.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin Fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Frost Elementary, Giunta Middle, and Spoto HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)