8925 Iron Oak Ave Tampa FL 33647
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1200.00
- Address: 8925 Iron Oak Ave
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33647
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1211
2 Bed/2 Bath Tampa Condo with 1200 sqft of living space!
8925 Iron Oak Ave Tampa, FL 33647
- 2 Bed/2 Bath Tampa condo with over1200 sq ft
- End unit!
- 1 Car garage - Yay! Keep your car out of the Florida sun!
- Tiled throughout - so easy to keep clean :)
- New carpet in bedrooms- comfy on the feet!... and quiet.. shhh.
- Cute front porch for sitting and decorating!
- Recessed lighting- see the light!
- Beautiful dark wood kitchen cabinets and granite countertops- easy to live with!
- Glass top range- easy to clean!
- Built in microwave- heat it up fast!
- Side-by-side refrigerator with ice/H2O in door
- Dishwasher does the work for you!
- Kitchen pantry- stock up on essentials!
- Window coverings throughout
- HUGE master bath with double sinks & stand-up shower
- Walk-in closets - plenty of space for any fanshionista :)
- Washer/Dryer included
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Turner/Bartels K-8 for Elementary and Middle, and Wharton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)