8910 Bay Bridge Ct Tampa FL 33634
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1195.00
- Address: 8910 Bay Bridge Ct.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33634
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1592
3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa Home
8910 Bay Bridge Ct. Tampa, FL 33634
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Town & Country block home with 1592 sq ft!
- Fenced yard for Fido to run and play!
- Screened back porch to enjoy the outdoors without the bugs :)
- Outside storage shed for all your yard equipment
- Beautiful ceramic tile throughout and durable wood laminate in the bedrooms. No carpet here, so if you have kids, no need to worry!
- Dining area off the kitchen
- NEW KITCHEN!! Updated cabinets, counters and appliances plus a really nice goose neck faucet.
- BIG master bedroom with his & hers closets - no more sharing shoe space with the hubby ;)
- Volume ceilings in the living room
- Ceiling fans
- Window coverings
- Cable ready of course
- Washer & dryer connections
How do I get there?
- From Waters & Dale Mabry head west on W. Waters Ave
- Go through Anderson and under the Veterans
- Turn RT on 12 Oaks Blvd
- Heather Field Dr.
- RT on Bay Bridge Ct.
- 8910 Bay Bridge Ct.
Schools for this address?
Crestwood Elementary, Webb Middle, Leto High (Subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-445-9225, ask for Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required