8903 Navajo Ave Tampa FL 33637
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1295.00
- Address: 8903 Navajo Ave
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33637
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1550
5 Bed/2 Bath Temple Terrace Home
8903 Navajo Ave Tampa, FL 33637
- 5 Bed Plus Office! 2 full baths and 1550 sq ft
- Covered front porch
- HUGE fenced yard with storage shed
- All tile - so easy to keep clean :)
- FRESH Paint!
- New oak kitchen cabinets
- Separate dining area off kitchen
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- New vanity & sink in bath
- Washer/Dryer connections - no more going to the laundry mat
- Window coverings
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Central heat & air of course!
How do I get there?
- From Fowler & 56th head east on Fowler
- Turn RT onto Morris Bridge Rd
- Turn RT onto David Rd
- Turn LT onto Navajo Ave
- House on RT
- 8903 Navajo Ave
Schools for this address?
Folsom Elementary, Jennings Middle, King High (Updated 10/27/11, Subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-377-6935, ask for Brande or Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is equal to 1/2 a month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• We do pull your credit. It doesn't have to be perfect but I do look to see what you have on your account