8718 Hickorywood Lane Tampa FL 33615
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1695.00
- Address: 8718 Hickorywood Lane
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33615
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Square Feet: 1600
3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa Home
8718 Hickorywood Lane Tampa, FL 33615
- 3 bed/2.5 bath Tampa home with 1600 sq ft
- Adorable brick home on the water with private dock and access to the bay!!
- Giant screened porch with bar - great for entertaining :)
- Fenced side yard
- 1 car garage - keep your car out of the Florida sun!
- Tiled entry & wet areas, new wood laminate flooring throughout
- Formal living room off the kitchen
- HUGE living room with wood burning brick fireplace
- Light-filled finished Florida room
- Dramatic entry with 2 story vaulted ceilings & wrought iron banister up the stairs
- Warm, inviting kitchen with beautiful oak cabinets & black appliances
- Dishwasher - no dishes by hand here :)
- Above range microwave
- Built-in wine rack above refrigerator
- Spacious bed rooms
- In-suite master bath with his & hers sinks
- Washer/dryer included!
- Ceiling fans
- Vaulted ceilings
- Window coverings
- Central heat & air of course!
How do I get there?
- From Memorial at Independence Pkwy, head west on Memorial
- Turn LT onto Stillbrook Ave
- Turn LT onto Baycrest Dr.
- Take the 1st RT onto Hickorywood Ln
- House will be on the LT
- 8718 Hickorywood Ln
Schools for this address?
Bay Crest Elementary, Webb Middle, Alonso High (Updated 11/15/11, subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-445-9225, ask for Brande or Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required