8715 N Tangerine Place Tampa FL 33617
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1150.00
- Address: 8715 N. Tangerine Place
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33617
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1228
3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa Home
8715 N Tangerine Place Tampa, FL 33617
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa Home with 1228 sq ft
- Complete renovation! New floors, fresh paint. Ready for you!
- Covered entry
- Big fenced yard with 6' privacy fence - let the kids run & play!
- Beautiful & durable wood laminate floors throughout - so easy to keep clean :)
- Spacious living room/kitchen great room - keep an eye on the kids while you cook dinner
- Breakfast bar seating at kitchen
- Updated appliances with glass-top range
- Updated baths with newer vanities & sinks
- Walk-in closet in master bed
- Washer & dryer connections of course
- Central heat & air
- Lighted ceiling fans
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
How do I get there?
- From I-275 exit at Busch Blvd and head east on Busch
- Take the 2nd RT onto N Tangerine Pl
- Home on the LT
- 8715 N Tangerine Place
Schools for this address?
Kimbell Elementary, Van Buren Middle, Wharton High (Subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-377-6935, ask Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is equal to 1/2 a month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• We do pull your credit. It doesn't have to be perfect but I do look to see what you have on your account