8410 N Huntley Ave Unit 1 Tampa FL 33604
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $695.00
- Address: 8410 N Huntley Ave
- Unit 1
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33604
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 1074
Nice 3 Bedroom/1 Bath Apartment just off Waters Ave and Florida
8410 N Huntley Ave, Unit 1, Tampa, 33604
* 3 bedroom 1 bath apartment on first floor, 1074 square feet, $695 per month
* Large front porch and on the 1st floor
* Because your apartment is on the 1st floor, you will save money on your electric bill
* Nice quality kitchen cabinets - you will enjoy cooking in here
* Linoleum in kitchen and bath and decent carpet in the rest
* Ceiling fans and Wall AC units in different rooms - so you can turn off the AC in rooms you aren't using.
* Rent includes water, sewer, and trash!
* 1/2 mile from I-275 and close to Wal-Mart shopping center
* Bus stop nearby.
How do I get there?
|1.||Head south on I-275 S toward Exit 52|
|2.||Take exit 50 to merge onto Busch Blvd|
|3.||Turn left at N Florida Ave|
|4.||Turn left at
|5.||Turn left at N Huntley Ave|
How do I see it?
Just give me a phone call and you can go in and see it. My name is Marilyn and my cell phone number is 813-333-3376. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is a half months rent
What is your pet policy?
We love pets! We do have a one time pet fee, please call us for more details.
What are your requirements?
- You have to have good rental history
- No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
- We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
- You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
- We do pull your credit. It doesn't have to be perfect but I do look to see what you have on your account