819 Innergary Place Valrico FL 33594
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1300.00
- Address: 819 Innergary Place
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33594
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1932
3 Bed/2 Bath Valrico Home
819 Innergary Place Valrico, FL 33594
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Valrico pool home with 1932 sq ft
- 2 car garage - keep your car out of the Florida sun :)
- Screened pool! Yep, slip into your own in-ground pool for a refreshing swim!
- Fenced yard - let Fido run & play
- Covered lanai & entry
- Tile throughout living areas - so easy to keep clean
- Breakfast bar kitchen
- Breakfast nook & formal dining area
- Side-by-side fridge
- Glass-top stove
- Built-in microwave
- Kitchen pantry
- Dishwasher & disposal
- Master suit has a small office area off of it, would make a greak reading nook or sitting room
- His & hers walk in closets and in-suite master bath
- Master bath has his & hers sinks, garden tub & stand-up shower
- Washer & dryer connections of course
- Ceiling fans
- Decorative plant shelves throughout
- Coat & linen closets
- Volume ceilings
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
How do I get there?
- From the corner of Brandon Blvd & Parsons Rd head east on Brandon Blvd
- Turn RT on S Miller Rd
- Take 3rd RT onto Innergary Pl
- House will be on the RT
- 819 Innergary Place
Schools for this address?
Valrico Elementary, Mulrennan Middle, Durant High (Updated 02/10/12, subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-445-9225, ask for Brande or Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website https://www.novacancynow.com/ under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required