811 W 124th Ave. Unit B Tampa, FL 33612
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 4 days
- Rent: $695
- Address: 811 124th Ave.
- Unit B
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33612
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 200
Efficiency unit with approximately 200 sqft. of living space in River Hills
811 W. 124th Ave. Unit B Tampa, FL 33612
- Parking for this unit is street parking only.
- Welcome to Forest Hills! This partially furnished efficiency is located in back of the main house.
- NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! You may watch the walkthrough video attached here. Once approved, we will arrange a showing. If the home is not right for you at that point, we will refund your application fees.
- Water, sewer, trash, electricity and internet is included in the rent!
- Fenced yard offers privacy.
- Wood look tile flooring is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Kitchen sink with counter space, mini-fridge and tucked away cabinetry for storage.
- Full bathroom with custom tile in the stand-in shower.
- Convenient to I-275 and only a 5 minute walk to Babe Zaharias Golf Course, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Miles Elementary, Buchanan Middle, and Gaither HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)