6501 Seabird Way Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $2700
- Address: 6501 Seabird Way
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Apollo Beach
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33572
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3.5
- Square Feet: 2800
4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath pool home with 2800 sqft. of living space
6501 Seabird Way, Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 Bed/ 3.5 Bath Home + Bonus Room in Apollo Beach with 2800 sqft. of living space
- 3-story contemporary home located on a cul-de-sac with unique architectual features.
- Boat dock has a 10,000 lb. lift. You can park up to a 50' boat!
- 2 car garage keeps your toys and vehilces out of the sun and rain.
- Screened pool with large deck is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Downstairs has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, plus bonus room that has access to the back yard.
- Beautiful wood floors really accentuates your decor!
- Tile floors where you need them, makes clean-up simple, and are so easy to maintain.
- The great room showcases a fireplace with custom cabinets and shelving, and french doors leading to the pool area.
- Kitchen appliances include side-by-side fridge, dishwasher, range, and microwave.
- Custom cabinets with a lazy-Susan, built-in desk, and lots of space!
- Beautiful granite counter tops and backsplash.
- Kitchen Pantry has slide-out shelves to store all of your essentials.
- Master bedroom suite overlooking the great room, is just up the spiral stairs.
- This oasis features a huge walk-in closet and full bath for privacy, with its' own fireplace and access to the 3rd floor loft and the over-sized sun deck.
- Gorgeous master bath with stone tops, dual sinks, garden tub, shower, and dressing vanity.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer included for convenience.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Pool service is included for Stress-Free maintenance.
- This house is great for someone that would like an amazing waterfront experience. Go fishing right from your own dock! Go for a peaceful walk in the neighborhood, cool down in the pool, or just spend evenings in the covered lanai, with views of the pool, and a shady waterfront back drop. Lots of space and privacy! Walk down to the beach during the day, head to the local golf course, or to Circles for great food, drinks, and live music..
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Apollo Beach Elementary, Eisenhower Middle, and East Bay HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)