6416 N. 49th Street Tampa FL
- Section 8 Accepted: Yes
- Rent: $1650
- Address: 6416 N. 49th Street
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33629
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1257
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Tampa with 1257 sqft of living space
6416 N 44th St. Tampa, FL 33610
- Covered carport helps keep your vehicle out of the elements.
- This home is on well water, which means no water bill!
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Carpet adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- Tile flooring in wet areas is so easy to keep clean and maintain.
- Recessed lighting and lots of natural light to brighten your day.
- The bright and cheery newly remodeled kitchen features plenty of cabinet & counter space for the chef.
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, range, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom features a full bath for privacy.
- Window blinds allows just the right amount of light.
- Washer & dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Convenient to USF, Busch Gardens, and Hospitals, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Robles Elementary School, Sligh Middle, and King HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)