615 Schooner Bay Ct Valrico FL 33596
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1100.00
- Address: 615 Schooner Bay Ct.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33596
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1521
3 Bed/2 Bath Valrico Home
615 Schooner Bay Ct. Valrico FL, 33596
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Valrico home with 1521 sq ft
- Tons of community features such as tennis courts, pool, Jacuzzi and playground
- Enjoy a Walk with your pooch through the neatly manicured grounds
- Great Valrico location! Check out all this stuff within 1-2 miles: Sweetbay Supermarket, Walgreens Pharmacy, Taco Bell, Beef O Brady's, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King, McD's, Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's, Chickfila and so much more. Walmart is just 2.5 miles away and be to Brandon Blvd in under 5 min!!
- Fenced yard - let the kids run & play!
- 2 Car garage - keep your car our of of the Florida sun!
- Screened back porch
- All tile - no carpet to worry about here :)
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with center island
- Stylish recessed lighting in kitchen
- Plenty of cabinet space & a kitchen pantry
- Gas range - the only way a true chef will cook!
- Above stove microwave
- Dishwasher & disposal
- In-suite master bath and walk in closet
- Master bath has his & hers sinks, garden tub & private toilet room
- Washer/Dryer included!
- Decorative plant shelves in living room
- Ceiling fans
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
- Central heat & air of course
- Wired for alarm - just needs to be activated!
How do I get there?
- From Tampa head south on 75 & take exit 257 for Adamo Dr.
- Turn LT onto FL 60/Adamo Dr.
- Turn LT onto N Mulrennan Rd
- Slight RT onto N Mulrennan Rd
- Turn LT onto Pine Top Dr
- Take the 1st RT onto Summer Cruise Dr
- Take the 2nd RT onto Schooner Bay Ct.
- House will be on the RT
- 615 Schooner Bay Ct.
Schools for this address?
Nelson Elementary, Mulrennan Middle, Durant High (Updated 11/17/11, subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-445-9225, ask for Brande or Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required