6111 Bayside Key Dr. Tampa, FL 33615
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1275
- Address: 6111 Bayside Key Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33615
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1184
2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome with 1184 sqft. of living space.
6111 Bayside Key, Tampa, FL 33615
- COMING SOON!! REMODELING ALMOST COMPLETE AND NEW PHOTOS TO FOLLOW! PLEASE CONTACT OUR LEASING AGENT @813-445-9225 FOR DETAILS
- 2 Bed/1.5 Bath Townhome in Tampa with 1184 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Wood Floors are sure to accentuate your decor!
- Open Floor Plan Downstairs with half bath is perfect for entertaining.
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher is so nice and convenient.
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Spacious Closets for extra storage.
- Carpet in Bedrooms adds warmth and is so comfy on the feet!
- Master Bedroom with His and Hers closets.
- French Doors lead to the enclosed screened porch.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Newer Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer is included!
- NEW Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Water, Sewer, and Trash Included!
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Bay Crest Elementary, Farnell Middle, and Alonso HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)