6110 Downing St. Dover, FL 33527
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1750
- Address: 6110 Downing St.
- County: Hillsborough
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33527
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1970
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Dover with 1970 sqft. of living space
6110 Downing St. Dover, FL 33527
- MOVE-IN READY!! PLEASE CALL OR TEXT OUR LEASING AGENT, KIM DALY @ 813-445-9225, TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS IMMACULATE HOME TODAY!
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in Dover with 1970 sqft. of living space, sitting on one acre of fenced land.
- Welcome Home! The HUGE NEWLY fenced yard offers plenty of room to roam.
- Well water and septic system helps keep utility costs down.
- 2 car garage keeps your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- A 3rd air-conditioned garage, located in the rear, with a utility sink, makes the perfect workshop!
- NEW ROOF AND Freshly painted inside and out- Ready for your finishing touches!
- Ceramic tile floors throughout living areas and NEW wood laminate in the bedrooms looks great with any decor, and is so easy to clean and maintain.
- The spacious kitchen boasts beautiful oak wood cabinets, corian counter tops, large kitchen island with granite counter top, and a tile backsplash for the chef.
- Stainless steel appliances include glass-top double oven range, side-by-side reach-in fridge with ice and water dispenser, NEW dishwasher, and microwave.
- Guest bathroom displays a gorgeous vanity, with granite counter, and oblong matching mirror.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Separate family room/den is perfect for movie nights, a game room, or play room. Make it your own!
- Master bedroom suite has a huge walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master bath features a walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, and dual sink and vanity.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Water softener is gentle on your clothes.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to I-4, Hwy 574 and Hwy 92 with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Sorry, no pets allowed in this home.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Dover Elementary, Turkey Creek Middle, and Strawberry Crest HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)