6107 Bayside Key Dr. Tampa FL 33615
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 4 days
- Rent: $1595
- Address: 6107 Bayside Key Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33615
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1184
2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome in Gated Community with 1184 sqft. of living space
6107 Bayside Key Dr. Tampa, FL 33615
- Welcome to the gated community of Bayside Key! Enjoy the community amenities of the pool, BBQ & picnic areas, tennis, and dog walk.
- Water, sewer, and trash is included in the rent!
- Assigned parking means you'll always have a spot.
- Wood laminate flooring is sure to accentuate your decor.
- Tile floors in the wet areas are so easy to clean and maintain.
- Downstairs powder room is great when entertaining family and friends.
- The kitchen features plenty of cabinet & counter space, pantry, and breakfast bar with room for seating.
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and range for the chef.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Screened patio is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Small pets will be considered/b> but will require owner approval.
- Convenient to Tampa International Airport, Westshore Business District, and shopping, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Baycrest Elementary, Davidsen Middle, and Alonso HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)