6001 Laketree Ln Unit D Temple Terrace FL 33617
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1150.00
- Address: 6001 Laketree Ln
- Unit D
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Temple Terrace
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33617
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1306
3 bed 2 bath condo in Temple Terrace with 1306 sqft of living space
6001 Laketree Ln, Unit D, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
- 3 bed / 2 bath condo in Temple Terrace with 1306 sqft of living space
- TOP FLOOR- CORNER UNIT spelled d-e-s-i-r-a-b-l-e!
- Sun Deck and a screened porch for living au natural!
- Lake View is priceless !
- French Doors grant access to your private deck!
- Vaulted Ceilings so you don't bump your head
- Black Appliances are the new ' stainless steel' !
- Assigned Parking so you know you have a parking spot!
- The Vanity has granite countertops on the converted Hineran China Buffet
- Walk-in Closet in the Master Bedroom. Yep, room for more shoes!
- Water, Sewer, Trash, and Basic Cable INCLUDED -just one less thing (actually 4) to worry about!
- Tile floors in the wet areas
- Carpeted rooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Fireplace has cozy evening written all over it!
- Microwave heats it up fast
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Dishwasher is soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Convenient to USF, Lettuce Lake Park, and shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- NEW Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- NEW Washer and Dryer included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Premium Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- Security-wired with ADT and is ready for your activation
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Lewis Elementary, Greco Middle, and King HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)