5410 Algerine Pl. Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 6 days
- Rent: $2100
- Address: 5410 Algerine Pl
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33544
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1525
3 Bedroom 2 Bath POND VIEW HOME IN THE DESIRABLE LEXINGTON OAKS GULF COURSE COMMUNITY AT WESLEY CHAPEL
5410 Algerine Place Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in the Gulf Course Community of Lexington Oaks with 1525 sqft. of living space
- Enjoy all of the community amenities here! Pool and spa, fitness center, community center with full kitchen and meeting room, tennis, basketball, volleyball, recreational fields, and playground.
- Garage keeps your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- Fenced yard backs up to the peaceful pond and offers plenty of room to roam.
- Vaulted ceilings give this spacious split floor plan an elegant touch.
- Tile floors where you need them, are so easy to clean and maintain.
- Wood-like laminate flooring adds warmth and is sure to accentuate your decor.
- NEWStainless steel kitchen appliances include range, side-by-side fridge with ice and water dispenser, and dishwasher.
- Plenty of cabinet space, NEW granite counters, and NEW backsplash for the chef!
- Master bedroom with a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom features a walk-in shower, dual sinks/vanities, and garden tub.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- HUGE Lanai is perfect for entertainment and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to I-75, I-275, Wiregrass, and Tampa Outlet Mall with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Veterans Elementary, Cypress Creek Middle, and Cypress Creek HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)