5116 Coopers Hawk Ct Valrico FL 33596
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1495.00
- Address: 5116 Coopers Hawk Ct
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33596
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 2189
4 Bed/2 Bath Valrico home
5116 Coopers Hawk Ct Valrico, FL 33596
- Stunning 4 Bed/2 Bath Valrico home with 2189 sq ft
- Just minutes from the Shops at Lithia where you'll find banks, restaurants, salons, Urgent Care and Walgreens Pharmacy.
- 3 car garage - finally a place for the cars plus storage space!
- Lush green, manicured lawn will make you the envy of your friends!
- Enjoy entertaining or family dinners in the formal dining room
- Nice open and light-filled great room with center island kitchen
- HUGE screened lanai
- Ceramic tile in kitchen & baths
- This kitchen is BIG! Tons of cabinet space plenty of room to move around
- Sleek black kitchen appliances and granite-look counters
- Dishwasher and disposal of course :)
- Side-by-side fridge
- You'll love to escape to the master suite with its French doors out to the lanai, huge bathroom with garden tub & dual sinks and walk in closet
- Washer & dryer connections
- Ceiling fans
- Window coverings
How do I get there?
- From Tampa head west on Brandon Blvd and turn right on S Dover Rd
- Right on Durant Rd
- 1st left on Little Rd
- Left on Bloomingdale Ave
- Left on New River Hills Pkwy
- Slight left on Lake Michaela Blvd
- Left on Whispering Leaf Trail
- 1st right on Coopers Hawk Ct
- 5116 Coopers Hawk Ct
Schools for this address?
Lithia Springs Elementary, Randall Middle, Newsome High (Subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required