5012 Wabash Place Riverview, FL
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1795
- Address: 5012 Wabash Place
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Riverview
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33578
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 2164
4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Riverview with 2164 sqft. of living space
5012 Wabash Place Riverview, FL 33578
- 4 Bed/2 Bath Home in Riverview with 2167 sqft. of living space
- The mature landscaping is so inviting! Lawn care is only $75 per month.
- Welcome home to the gated community of Magnolia Park!
- Enjoy the many amenities, including community pool with splash pad, private security, playground, and basketball.
- 2 car garage keeps your vehicles out of the elements.
- The tray ceiling and crystal chandelier give this open floor plan a touch of elegance.
- Ceramic tile is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet in bedrooms adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- The spacious kitchen boasts custom cabinets with crown molding, granite counter tops, a large kitchen island, with plenty of room for seating, and a decorative backsplash for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include glass-top range, French door refrigerator, with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom features dual sinks/vanities, granite counters, and a large walk-in shower.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Sewer and trash included in the rent.
- Convenient to I-75, Westfield Brandon Mall with shopping, groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Frost Elementary, Guinta Middle, and Spoto HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)