454 New York Ave. Unit 3 Dunedin, FL 34698
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $675
- Address: 454 New York Ave.
- Unit #3
- County: Pinellas
- City: Dunedin
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 34698
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 750
2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment with 750 sqft. of living space.
454 New York Ave. #3, Dunedin, FL 34698
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath in Dunedin with 750 sqft of living space
- Plenty of Parking for your vehicles
- Kithcen Appliances for the chef, with new fridge on its' way!
- Tile Floors Throughout are so easy to maintain.
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Dishwasher is so nice and convenient!
- Close to shopping, with Downtown Dunedin, groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- Water is only $25 a month! This is addtional, but what a deal!
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
san Jose Elementary, Dunedin Highland Middle, and Dunedin HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)