4313 Horseshoe Pick Lane Valrico FL 33594
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1250.00
- Address: 4313 Horseshoe Pick Lane
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33594
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1800
3 Bed/2 Bath home in Copper Ridge Valrico!
4313 Horseshoe Pick Lane Valrico, FL 33594
- 3 bed / 2 bath /2 car garage home in Tampa with 1823 sqft of living space
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- Carpeted floors keep the noise down!
- The fenced back yard is very private and lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- BONUS Room! What are you gonna put in there, an office?
- Patio doors lead out to your covered, screened back patio allow you grill, or sit and relax in the shade!
- The front bonus room will make a great office, it has designer track lighting and a huge picture window
- HUGE eat-in kitchen is big enough for a dining set!
- Tons of cabinet space
- New French door refrigerator
- Walk in Closet so you can expand your wardrobe!
- Vaulted ceilings
- The Microwave heats it up fast!
- The Dishwasher makes clean up fast!
- The Garbage Disposal grinds it up fast!
- Publix Supermarket is only 2 miles away for convenient shopping
- The garage is ready to keep your car protected from the sun, and dry when it is raining!
- The master bathroom is the size of a bedroom! Enjoy double sinks, stand up shower and a giant garden tub
- Lovely tree lined sidewalks are great for an evening stroll
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer included
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Walk in Pantry allows you to stock up!
- Linen closet
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a onetime pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason, no exceptions
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job unless transferring
• Credit Check required
• Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements
Schools for this address?
Nelson Elementary, Mulrennan Middle, and Durant HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)