4004 W. Marietta St Tampa FL 33616
- Section 8 Accepted: Yes
- Rent: $1495
- Address: 4004 W. Marietta St
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33616
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1200
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Tampa with 1200 sqft. of living space
4004 W. Marietta St. Tampa, FL 33616
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in Tampa with 1200 sqft. of living space
- HUGE fenced yard offers plenty of room to roam.
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Wood laminate and tile flooring goes with any decor and is so easy to maintain.
- Kitchen Appliances include range and refrigerator.
- Master bedroom with a full bath for privacy.
- Washer and Dryer Connections for your convenience.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Screened lanai is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Shed keeps your toys and gadgets organized.
- Convenient to MacDill AFB and shopping, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Lanier Elementary, Monroe Middle, and Robinson HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)