3900 27th Ave. N St. Petersburg, FL 33713
- Rent: $1300
- Address: 3900 27th Ave. N
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33713
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1224
2 Bedroom/2 Bath/Garage home in St. Petersburg with 1224 sqft of living space.
- 2 Bed/2 Bath/1 Car Garage Home in St. Petersburg with 1224 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Screened Lanai with beautiful view of large yard for entertaining and relaxing.
- Garage keeps your toys and vehicle out of the sun and rain
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Freshly Painted and ready for your decorative touch!
- New Refrigerator
- Dishwasher is so nice and convenient.
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- NEW Carpet keeps the noise down and is so comfy on the feet
- Tile Floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Convenient to Shopping with Tyrone Mall, Gulf Beaches, groceries, and restaurants near by.
- Just 10 minutes from downtown St. Pete.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer is included!
- Storage Space to keep your things organized.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Lawn Care included!
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
No pets allowed.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Northwest Elementary, Tyrone Middle, and St. Petersburg HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)