3458 Castle Stone Court Valrico FL 33594
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1100.00
- Address: 3458 Castle Stone Court
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33594
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1408
3 Bed.2.5 Bath Valrico Townhome
3458 Castle Stone Court Valrico, FL 33594
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Valrico Townhome with 1408 sq ft
- Great location: just 2 minutes to Hopewell/Brandon Blvd. Publix & Sweetbay Supermarkets just 1 mile away. Valrico Elementary and Kid Kare both just 1.2 miles away!
- End unit in a gated community with clubhouse and fitness center!
- Keep cool this summer at the community pool
- Water/Sewer/Trash included!
- Wooded view
- Tiled entry, kitchen & baths
- Spacious living room and separate dining area off the kitchen
- Convenient half bath down stairs - great for when you have guests over
- Breakfast bar kitchen with pass-through window to the dining room
- Beautiful GRANITE countertops and maple colored cabinets
- Sleek new stainless steel appliances
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Built-in microwave
- Glass-top range
- Dishwasher & disposal - no dishes by hand here!
- Kitchen pantry
- Master bedroom has a spacious walk in closet - plenty of room for all your shoes ladies :)
- Lovely garden tubs to soak your cares away
- Washer & dryer included for FREE!!
- Window coverings - nice plantation blinds, not those cheap mini blinds :)
- Ceiling fans
- Cable ready
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=853
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets up to 30lbs will be considered. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Nelson Elementary, Mulrennan Middle, and Durant HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)