3423 Chapel Creek Circle Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1395.00
- Address: 3423 Chapel Creek Circle
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1525
2 bed / 2 bath home in majestic Seven Oaks with 1525 sqft of living space
3423 Chapel Creek Circle, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- 2 bed / 2 bath home in majestic Seven Oaks with 1525 sqft of living space
- Private Covered Patio
- Vaulted Ceilings with recessed lighting!
- Private Dining Room or den or office for some serious entertaining or family meals!
- Community Pool for convenient relaxin, swimin, or sunin
- 2 car garage keeps your toys and vehicles out of the sun and rain
- Loaded Kitchen with more recessed lighting and all the crucial appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal are soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Flat Top Stove for easy clean up, and the pans sit still and heat up fast!
- Lazy Susan for easy access to kitchen supplies.
- Pantry for stocking up on essentials.
- Corian Counter Tops in the kitchen and breakfastbar!
- Glass Front kitchen cabinet for showing off your china!
- Dinette Cove for those less formal times.
- Tile floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Carpeted rooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Walk in Closet in the master says 'mo-shoes'!.
- Granite Topped Dual Vanity private commode and walk-in shower complete the master bath.
- Convenient to Florida Hospital, Shops at Wiregrass, Saddlebrook, and I75, with more shopping, groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Seven Oaks Elementary, Dr John Long Middle, and Wiregrass HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)