3412 Carioca Ct. Tampa, FL 33605
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1125
- Address: 3412 Carioca Ct.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33605
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 1051
3 Bedroom 1 Bath home with 1051 sqft. of living space
3412 Carioca Ct.. Tampa, FL 33605
- 3 Bed/1 Bath Home in Tampa with 1051 sqft. of living space
- Fenced Yard is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Tile Floors where you need them, makes clean-up simple, and are so easy to maintain.
- Spacious Living Room perfect for gatherings!
- Formal Dining Room so everyone can sit around the table!
- Vinyl Flooring in the kitchen gives it an inviting look.
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Cherry Wood Cabinets compliment the counter tops.
- Garbage Disposal is so nice and convenient.
- NEW Carpet in Bedrooms helps keep the noise down is so comfy on your feet!
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Connections, of course!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin Fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Oak Park Elementary, Greco Middle, and Blake HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)