325 14th Ave NE St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $2800
- Address: 325 14th Ave NE
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33701
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 1100
2 Bedroom 1 Bath Bungalow Pool Home with 1100 sqft. of living space
325 14th Ave. NE St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- 2 bed / 1 bath Bungalow Style Pool Home with 1100 sqft of living space
- Located in desirable Historic Old Northeast Neighborhood
- Large front porch is so warm and inviting!
- A short walk or bike ride along water front parks and beaches. Close to lively downtown, with restaurants, shops, museums, art, and culture!
- Enjoy Florida Living in style! Custom Pool! Pool! Pool! with spa
- The fenced yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Mature Tropical Landscaping adds to the beautiful scenery and provides extra privacy
- Paved Brick Patio completes this oasis
- Stainless Steel Appliances for the chef!
- Custom Designed Bathroom with dual showerheads
- Original Wood floors are perfect for singing in your socks Tom Cruise style!
- Tile floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier.
- Dishwasher to help complete the job!
- Tankless Hot Water for energy effeciency and
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer included for your convenience.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- No pets or smoking please. The detached garage is for laundry purposes only.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
North Shore Elementary, Tomlinson Adult Learning Center School, and Pinellas Mycroschool of Integrated Academics and Technologies (9-12) (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)