30204 Lettingwell Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1295.00
- Address: 30204 Lettingwell Cir
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2033
3 Bed/2.5 Bath Wesley Chapel villa that lives like a home!
30204 Lettingwell Cir Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Wesley Chapel villa with 2033 sq ft lives like a house!
- Great Wesley Chapel location! Just 9 minutes to The Shops at Wiregrass including Barnes & Noble, Grillsmith and the Brass Tap. Also, the K-12 schools are within 5 minutes and there are several daycares nearby! Easy access to Bruce B Downs & I-75.
- Beautiful lush landscaping and lovely sidewalks for an evening stroll or morning jog
- Keep cool this summer at the community pool which is just a few minutes walk
- Enjoy a 2 car garage to stow your car, bikes and other toys :)
- Amazing open flowing floor plan with the kitchen open to the family room and vaulted ceilings
- Spacious center island kitchen with plenty of room to move around while cooking
- You are going to have plenty of room for all your dishes and food in this kitchen with TONS of counter & cabinet space plus a pantry!
- Glass-top range
- Built-in microwave - a real space saver
- Dishwasher of course!
- Convenient half bath off the kitchen
- Huge office space or make it the kids play room!
- Master bed has high ceilings, a private bath, linen closet and his/hers walk in closets - that means no more sharing closet space with the hubby :)
- You are going to love the master bathroom, you may never come out! It has dual sinks, a stand up shower with a bench, and a giant garden tub.
- Wired for alarm service if you want it
- Washer & dryer connections of course
- Ceiling fans
- Window coverings
- Beautiful arched doorways and decorative plant shelves throughout
- Linen closet
- Covered back porch
- Cable ready
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental- unit.aspx?rid=859
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sand Pine Elementary, John Long Middle, and Wiregrass Ranch HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)