2607 Herndon Street Valrico FL 33596
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1750.00
- Address: 2607 Herndon Street
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33596
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 2300
4 Bed/2 Bath Valrico Home
2607 Herndon Street Valrico, FL 33596
- 4 Bed/2 Bath Valrico home with 2300 sq ft!
- 2 Car Garage
- Nelson Elementary and Mulrennan Middle School within walking distance!
- In-ground screened pool! Yes, that's right, we said POOL!! Plus its heated and has a pool cover!
- Wet-bar on the covered lanai - great for entertaining
- Fenced back yard - Let Fido out to run & play!
- Stunning family room off the kitchen with fireplace, mirrored wall and built-in shelving
- Separate family room & living room/great room
- Tiled entry, kitchen & bath
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- NEW KITCHEN! Must see! Under-mounted sink, custom cabinets, new appliances, and so much more!
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook & bar seating
- Kitchen also has designer pendant & recessed can lighting
- Granite counters
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Glass-top stove
- Built-in microwave
- Spacious bedrooms and vaulted ceilings in the master bed
- In-suite master bath with dbl sinks and new shower enclosure
- Updated 2nd bath - sleek new vanity, under-mounted sink, brushed nickel fixtures, and 12" tiles.
- Washer/Dryer included! Laundry room includes utility sink & cabinets for all your cleaning supplies.
- Vaulted ceilings
- Venetian Blinds
- Coat & linen Closets
- Lighted ceiling fans throughout
How do I get there?
- Heading south on I75 take exit 257 for FL-60
- Slight LT onto FL-60/E Adamo Dr.
- RT onto Dover/Overstreet Hill Rd
- LT onto CR 676/Durant Rd
- Take 2nd RT onto Herndon St.
- House is on the RT
- 2607 Herndon St.
Schools for this address?
Nelson Elementary, Mulrennan Middle, Durant High (Updated 08/29/11, subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give me a phone call and you can go in and see it. My name is Brande and my cell phone number is 813-445-9225. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required