2509 Harn Blvd. Unit 3 Clearwater, FL 33764
- Rent: $1200
- Address: 2509 Harn Blvd.
- Unit #3
- County: Pinellas
- City: Clearwater
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33764
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1252
2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhome with 1252 sqft. of living space.
2509 Harn Blvd. Unit 3, Clearwater, FL 33764
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhome in clearwater with 1252 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Open, Spacious Floor Plan perfect for entertaining!
- Carpet Throughout provides warmth and comfort on your feet!
- Tile In All the Right Places for easy maintenance.
- Kitchen Appliances and Island for the chef!
- Beautiful Wood Cabinets and Recessed Lighting adds great character.
- Dishwasher is so nice and convenient.
- Garbage Disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Separate Dining great for family gatherings!
- Master Bedroom complete with full bath for privacy.
- Covered Patio to unwind at the end of the day.
- Pantry and Linen Closet for extra storage.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer is Included!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Belcher Elementary, Oak Grove Middle, and Clearwater HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)