2449 Hibiscus Bay Lane Brandon, FL 33511
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1750
- Address: 2449 Hibiscus Bay Lane
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Brandon
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33511
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1665
3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhome in Gated Community with 1665 sqft. of living space
2449 Hibiscus Bay Ln. Brandon FL 33511
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhome in Brandon with 1665 sqft. of living space
- Water, Sewer, and Trash is included in the rent!
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Gated Community offers peace of mind.
- Community Pool is perfect for relaxing and enjoying some fun in the sun!
- Garage keeps your toys and vehicle out of the sun and rain.
- Beautiful Bamboo Floors really accentuates your decor.
- NEW carpet upstairs adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- Half Bath Downstairs is perfect when entertaining guests.
- Sleek Kitchen Appliances include a side-by-side fridge, range, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Gorgeous Wood Cabinets with Corian countertops offers plenty of space for the chef.
- Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Corian Counter in master bathroom.
- Pantry and Linen Closets to store all of your essentials.
- NEW Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Included for your convenience.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- covered Patio is great for enjoying the outdoors, bug-free.
- Wired for Alarm Service if you choose to activate.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Potter Elementary, McLane Middle, and Middleton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)