1920 Shadowlawn Ave. Tampa, FL 33610
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1495
- Address: 1920 Shadowlawn Ave
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33610
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1580
Completely Remodeled 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with 1580 sqft. of living space
1920 E Shadowlawn Ave., Tampa, FL 33610
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in Tampa with 1580 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home!This beautifully remodeled home is a must see!
- Covered Front Porch is so inviting.
- Corner Lot with large yard is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Wood-Look Tiled Floors Throughout are easy to maintain and sure to accentuate your decor!
- Cherry Wood Cabinets and Granite Countertops compliment the open floor plan.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher and Built-In Microwave is so nice and convenient.
- Master Bedroom with full bath for extra privacy.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Connections included, or course!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Edison Elementary, McLane Middle, and Middleton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)