1601 E 29th Ave. Tampa, FL 33605
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1175
- Address: 1601 E 29th Ave.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33605
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1015
3 Bedroom 2 Bath home with 1015 sqft. of living space.
1601 E 29th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
- 3 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1015 sqft of living space
- Freshly paintedand ready for your finishing touches!
- The fenced yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Storage Unit offers plenty of room for your extra gadgets.
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef, with built in microwave for convenience.
- Master Bedroom complete with full bath.
- Real Hardwood Floors are sure to enhance your decor!
- Tile floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer included, and dryer connection of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin Fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Potter Elementary, Orange Grove Middle Magnet, and Middleton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)