1505 Little Hawk Dr. Ruskin, FL 33570
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 4 days
- Rent: $2595
- Address: 1505 Little Hawk Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Ruskin
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33570
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 3260
SPACIOUS 5 Bedroom 3 Bath + Bonus Room in Gated Community of Ruskin with 3260 sqft.
1505 Little Hawk Dr. Ruskin, FL 33570
- There is a $125 monthly fee for lawn service.
- NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! You may watch the walkthrough video attached here. Once approved, we will arrange a showing. If the home is not right for you at that point, we will refund your application fees.
- Welcome to the gated community of Hawks Point- The mature tropical landscaping is so inviting!
- Enjoy the many amenities this community has to offer!- Pool, clubhouse, playground, and pavillion with picnic tables.
- 3 car tandem garage offers plenty of room to keep your vehicles out of the elements.
- Recessed lighting and lots of natural light to brighten your day!
- Tile floors where you need them are so easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet in the living areas adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- The gourmet kitchen boasts maple cabinets, granite counters with built-in desk, pantry, and breakfast bar with room for seating.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include range, French door refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher for the chef.
- Full bedroom and bathroom on the first floor makes a great guest room or in-law suite.
- HUGE bonus room upstairs! Perfect for family movie nights, a game room, play room, or home office.
- Spacious master bedroom features 2 walk-in closets and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom is a peaceful retreat, consisting of a garden tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks & vanities.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- The sliders lead to the covered lanai with pond view, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Florida weather.
- Convenient to I-75, US-41, US-301, Amazon Fulfillment Center, and EG Simmons Park, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Cypress Creek Elementary, Shields Middle, and Lennard HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)