1229 Summergate Dr Valrico FL 33594
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1250.00
- Address: 1229 Summergate Dr
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33594
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1700
3 Bed/2.5 Bath Valrico
1229 Summergate Dr. Valrico, FL 33594
- 3 Bed/2.5 bath Valrico condo
- AVAILABLE DEC 16
- Great Brandon location: just 0.7 mile from Brandon Blvd, Sweetbay Supermarket, USPS, Walmart, Chick Fila, Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, McDonalds and more!
- Gated community
- Pool - keep cool at the community pool :)
- 1 Car garage - stow your car for safe keeping
- Back patio
- Tiled entry, kitchen & bath - so easy to keep clean!
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Great open floor plan with u-shape kitchen off the living room
- Breakfast bar seating
- Beautiful 42" kitchen cabinets and designer recessed lighting
- Glass-top range
- Built-in microwave
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Dishwasher & disposal
- Walk-in closets
- Master bath has his & hers sinks & stand-up shower
- Washer/Dryer included!
- Ceiling fans
- Window coverings
- Wired for alarm with ADT
- Central heat/air of course!
How do I get there?
- From Tampa head east on Adamo Dr & follow to Brandon Blvd/FL-60
- Turn LT onto N. Mt Carmel Rd
- Turn LT into complex, left again
- Home will be on the RT
- 1229 Summergate Dr
Schools for this address?
Yates Elementary, Mann Middle, Brandon High (Updated 12/02/11, subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-445-9225, ask for Brande or Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required