1144 Sleepy Oak Dr Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1095.00
- Address: 1144 Sleepy Oak Dr
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1600
2 Bed/2.5 Bath Wesley Chapel Townhome
1144 Sleepy Oak Dr. Wesley Chapel FL
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath Wesley Chapel Townhome with 1600 Sq Ft
- GATED COMMUNITY
- Assigned Parking! No more parking a mile away from home :)
- Screened Patio with view of a preserve - see picture below, this could be your view!
- Beautiful dark oak kitchen cabinets
- All Black appliances - really helps your energy bill
- Built-in microwave
- Dishwasher & disposal
- Faux granite counters
- Kitchen pantry
- Downstairs powder room
- Wall-to Wall closet in the in master - plenty of room for a fashionista :)
- Tiled kitchen & baths
- Vaulted ceilings & decorative plant shelves in bedrooms
- Blinds throughout
- Washer/Dryer included!
- Cable ready of course
- Garden tub in master bath
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=513
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Double Branch Elementary, John Long Middle, and Wiregrass Ranch HS