8480 60th St. N Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1100
- Address: 8480 60th St.
- County: Pinellas
- City: Pinellas Park
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33781
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 910
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Villa with 910 sqft. of living space
8480 60th St. N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- 2 Bed/2 Bath Villa in Pinellas Park with 910 sqft. of living space
- Assigned Parking so you'll always have a spot!
- Freshly Painted Throughout and ready for your finishing touches!
- Private Patio to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Beautiful Laminate Wood Floors really accentuates your decor.
- Carpet helps keep the noise down and is so comfy on your feet.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher and Microwave are so nice and convenient!
- Custom Wood Cabinets and Countertops for all your essentials.
- Pass Through Window from kitchen to living room is perfect for entertaining.
- Master Bedroom with custom walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Pantry and Linen Closets to help keep things organized.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Included, of course!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- 1 Pet Maximum, up to 30lbs.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a pet deposit required.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Skyview Elementary, Pinellas Park Middle, and Dixie M. Hollins HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)