Riverview Property Manager
7 Critical Mistakes Rental Property Owners Make: Learn How To Avoid Them Now?
Dear Property Owner, are you...
- Frustrated because your Property is sitting VACANT -- for months -- and your Riverview Property Manager has no answers?
- Being overcharged by Handymen, Plumbers, and Electricians?
- Sick and Tired of Dealing with Tenants?
As a rental property owner aren't the above three questions your major source of aggravation and lost income?
Typically, it takes us 2 to 4 weeks to rent your house or condo to a fully qualified tenant. If a property does not rent in one month there is a problem. I have never found an exception. Stress Free Property Management answers all 3 questions in a surprising manner just below...
Before we jump right into this Free Report, let me tell you a little about myself.
My name is David Lowrey, and I am a real estate investor and owner of Stress Free Property Management here in Tampa Florida.
Over the last 16 years, I have managed over 1,873 houses, apartments and condos in the Tampa Bay area
Therefore, I have managed every type of rental from low income duplexes, to middle class single family homes, all the way up to ultra luxury executive mansions. Which means, I have experienced just about every conceivable problem (in property management) you can throw at someone, and I’ve managed to successfully get the job done. In fact, my first property management company made Inc Magazine’s “Inc 500 List” for the 500 fastest growing, privately owned companies in America, in 2004 and 2005.
After eight years, my business partner, Chris Mercer and I, sold that business to a national company. We decided it was time to relax…but unfortunately, we got extremely bored. (I did at least try golf -- even bought the clubs and shoes) So, we started another company: Stress Free Property Management.
Here We Are Eleven Years Later, Managing Over 322 Rental Properties In The Tampa Bay Area
And I am back doing what I love: managing rental properties. Which I’m sure you would agree is quite an odd profession. I think I’m a part of a dying breed of individuals that actually enjoys managing tenants.
Obviously these experiences as a real estate investor and property manager have taught me some extremely valuable lessons. Most of them I will discuss with you in this free report.
So what do you say we dig into the Free Report now, and I will show you how to avoid as many of the 7 critical mistakes as possible. I will also give you some unconventional solutions to each of them.
7 Critical Mistakes Riverview Rental Property Owners Make: How Many of Them Are You Making Right Now?
Costly Mistake # 1 - "Paying Unnecessary Fees to Your Riverview Property Manager
Costly Mistake # 2 - "Hiring a Realtor, Who Sells Homes For a Living, Rather Than a Riverview Property Management Specialist"
Costly Mistake # 3 - "Allowing a Property to Sit Vacant for Months at a Time Without Making Changes"
Costly Mistake # 4 - "Not Working With Someone With A Systematic Process for Attracting a Constant Stream of Quality Tenants"
Costly Mistake # 5 - "Your Property Manager Doesn't Own Any Rental Properties and Why This Hurts You"
Costly Mistake # 6 - "Falling Prey By Accident to Unscrupulous or Inefficient Repairmen"
Costly Mistake # 7 - "Property Management Company is Not Responsive to Phone Calls or Emails
Just to recap, any property owner that uses our management services receive the following:
- 67 point “Ready to Rent Checklist” - This will ensure the property is properly cleaned, painted, and all necessary repairs are completed PRIOR to putting the property on the market for rent. As I mentioned before, this is the number one reason why properties sit vacant for 3 to 7 months, instead of 30 days.
($764 Average Savings By Renting Your Home Faster)
- “11 Hour Straight Talk” – My trained leasing staff answers calls from prospective tenants from 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday-Friday. They even answer the majority of phone calls from 11:00am-7:00pm on the weekends.
($575 Average Savings By Getting A Qualified Tenant Out To See Your Home Quickly)
- 24/7 Zero Overhead Repair Service – 80% of repairs that may arise will be handled by 1 of our 4 well trained handyman at a fraction of the cost of hiring your typical repairmen out of the yellow pages or newspaper. When we need to hire a licensed electrician, plumber, or AC tech, we have already negotiated extremely low rates by finding the folks with no overhead, and giving them a ton of repeat business.
($875 Average Repair Savings, Annually on Each Property)
- “Instant Tenant Attraction” System – Developed after 12 years and 2,138 + tenants. This advertising system generates 5 to 7 times the amount of tenant calls, compared to traditional rental signs and ads in the newspaper. Even better, you don’t pay an extra dime for all the extra advertising we perform to find you a good tenant.
($550 Average Savings By Getting A Quality Tenant Much Faster)
- No Unnecessary Fees – you DO NOT pay an advertising or set-up/processing fee. You don’t (in fact) pay us anything up front. We get paid only after we find you a good tenant and collect the first month’s rent from them. “Paid for Performance” is the way it should be.
($300-$800 Value Compared To Our Competitors)
These 5 different programs and guarantees are provided to all of our property management clients. You can’t find a SINGLE competitor offering this level of service or guarantee, anywhere in the Riverview area.
If these are the kinds of control you want to have in place…if you want a property manager to take charge and get the job done, then the next step is to see if the properties you own are a fit for us. The most effective and efficient way we found is to fill out our Property Owner Inquiry Form.
Yes, David, I would like to stop all the headaches and negative cash flow. Let me complete your Property Owner Inquiry Form now. (Click Here)
Okay, that about does it for this Free Report. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and learned some valuable insights about the most common mistakes property owners make.
P.S. - Our Fees: I like to be upfront with them so you don’t have to guess or wonder.
- 8-10% of the rent collected monthly, as a management fee. There is no management fee if vacant. 8%-9% depending on size of home, and 10% for lower income neighborhoods
- A leasing fee of 50% of the first month's rent, when we rent your property to a qualified new tenant.
- That’s it. There are no set-up fees, cancellation fees, advertising fees, or any other hidden fees that are so often not mentioned, unless you read the fine print.
- You also receive the benefits of our:
- 67 point “Ready to Rent Checklist”
- “11 Hour Straight Talk” Process
- 24/7 Zero Overhead Repair Service
- “Instant Tenant Attraction” System