Property Management Wesley Chapel
- Frustrated because your Property is sitting VACANT -- for months -- and your Property Manager has no answers?
- Being overcharged by Handymen, Plumbers, and Electricians?
- Sick and Tired of Dealing with Tenants?
As a rental property owner aren't the above three questions your major source of aggravation and lost income?
Typically, it takes us 2 to 4 weeks to rent your house or condo to a fully qualified tenant. If a property does not rent in one month there is a problem. I have never found an exception. Stress Free Property Management answers all 3 questions in a surprising manner just below ...
7 Critical Mistakes Rental Property Owner Make: How Many of Them Are You Making Right Now?
To continue reading this entire letter, please click
www.StressFreePropertyManagement.com to go to our Home Page.
Wesley Chapel Demographics (Not in letter mentioned above - just interesting))
- As of the census of 2000, there were 5,691 people, 2,021 households, and 1,695 families residing in the CDP.
- According to a 2006 estimate, the town has a population of 45,000 residents which is a 630.9% increase from 5,691 residents in the 2000 census
- Wesley Chapel has been a major catalyst in the rapid growth of Pasco County, 38th fastest growing county in the nation.
- Wesley Chapel was also listed as one of the "8 boomtowns of 2008" by the Gadberry Group's annual list. According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 6.1 square miles
- The area has two middle schools and two high schools, half of which are brand new. Two of three new malls have now opened, including the Shops at Wiregrass and an outlet mall called The Grove on the northern perimeter. The newest of the two high Schools and middle schools are located in a community called Meadow Pointe.