9246 Overlook Drive Unit B Temple Terrace FL 33617
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $700
- Address: 9246 Overlook Drive
- Unit# B
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Temple Terrace
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33617
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 544
1 bed 1 bath duplex plus 1 car carport with 544 sqft of living space!
9246 Overlook Drive Unit B, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
- 1 bed / 1 bath duplex in Temple Terrace with 544 sqft of living space
- Water, Sewer, Trash, and Landscaping included in the rent!
- Carport keeps your toys and vehicle out of the sun and rain
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Ceramic Tile floors everywhere! ...so easy to maintain.
- Convenient to Publix, USF, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Charming exposed wood beam ceiling. You know you like it!
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)