9105 Baymeadow Ct Tampa FL 33615
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $995.00
- Address: 9105 Baymeadow Ct
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33615
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1158
3 Bed/2 Bath Town & Country home
9105 Baymeadow Ct. Tampa, FL 33615
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa home with 1158 sq ft
- Great Town N' Country location, central to everything! David Elementary less a mile away and Alonso High less than 2 mile away.
- Just 5 minutes to Hillsborough Ave & Memorial Hwy. And just 10 minutes to the Veterans Expy, I-275 and the airport!
- Too many fast food and casual dining restaurants nearby to mention and Wal-Mart & Publix within 10 minutes! Not to mention the Citrus Park Mall is about 15-20 minutes!
- Big fenced yard for Fido to run & play
- All tile means no carpet to worry about :)
- Dinging area off the kitchen
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Spacious living room with vaulted ceilings
- Master bedroom has a private bathroom & walk in closet! No more sharing with the kids :)
- Walk-in closet
- BIG utility room with washer/dryer connections & cabinets for your cleaning products
- Window coverings
- Outside storage!
How do I get there?
- From Hillsborough Ave at Dale Mabry Hwy head west on Hillsborough Ave
- Turn right on Sheldon Rd
- Turn left on Woodlake Blvd
- Take the 3rd left on Small Brook Ct.
- Take the 2nd left on Baymeadow Ct
- House will be on the left
- 9105 Baymeadow Ct.
Schools for this address?
Davis Elementary, Davidsen Middle, Alonso High (Subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required