907 E North Bay St Tampa FL 33603
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $975.00
- Address: 907 E North Bay St.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33603
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1200
3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa Home
907 E North Bay St. Tampa, FL 33603
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa block home with 1200 sq ft
- Walgreens Pharmacy within walking distance! And Publix & Sweetbay Supermarkets just 1 mile away!
- Big fenced yard - let the kids run and play!
- Carport - Keep your car out of the Florida sun :)
- Beautiful Hardwood floors! So easy to clean up
- Updated bathroom with new shower enclosure, toilette & pedestal sink
- Storage Shed
- NEW Kitchen! New cabinets, counters, tile and appliances! Cook in a new kitchen:)
- Huge walk-in kitchen pantry
- Crown molding throughout
- Washer/Dryer connections
- Tons of huge windows, lets in lots of natural light
- Window coverings throughout
- Central Heat/Air
How do I get there?
- From I-275 at I-4 head north on I-275
- Take exit 46B toward MLK Blvd
- Merge onto N Taliaferro Ave
- Turn right onto E MLK Blvd
- Take the 1st left onto N Nebraska Ave
- Take the 2nd right onto E North Bay St, destination will be on the right
- 907 E North Bay St.
Schools for this address(subject to change due to rezoning)?
unable to locate
How do I go see it?
Just give me a phone call and you can go in and see it. My name is Brande and my cell phone number is 813-377-6935. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is equal to 1/2 a month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• We do pull your credit. It doesn't have to be perfect but I do look to see what you have on your account