902-1/2 W Columbus Dr Tampa FL 33602
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $550.00
- Address: 902-1/2 W. Columbus Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33602
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 600
Renovated 1/1 Garage Apartment in West Tampa!
902-1/2 W Columbus Drive Tampa, FL 33602
- Renovated 1 Bed/1 Bath garage apartment in West Tampa
- This is an adorable stand alone apartment in the back of a bungalow! No apartment living here! Very private, just one neighbor :)
- Great central location just minutes fron everything! Bus stop accross the street. I-275 is a 3 minute drive. Downtown, University of Tampa and Tampa General all within 5-10 minutes! Easy access to the airport, International Plaza and Howard Franklin Bridge.
- Covered front Porch is a nice place for relaxing with your favorite beverage
- There are tons of windows letting in lots of natural light and they are all trimmed out with nice casings
- New kitchen and its a really good size for an apartment!
- Updated appliances and cabinetry
- Glass-top stove
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and bath
- Updated bathroom means new sink, vanity & fixtures
- New window coverings
How do I get there?
- From N Florida Ave or N Tampa Street, go West on Columbus Drive
- Travel approximately 9 blocks
- House will be on your left
- 902-1/2 W Columbus Drive
Schools for this address?
Graham Elementary, Madison Middle, Hillsborough HS(Subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website https://www.novacancynow.com/ under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required