8619 Bonaire Bay Lane Unit 202 Tampa FL 33614
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $795.00
- Address: 8619 Bonaire Bay Lane
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33614
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 1134
2 Bed/1 Bath Condo at the Grande Oasis
8619 Bonaire Bay Lane #202 Tampa, FL 33614
- 2 bed/1 Bath condo in The Grande Oasis of Carrollwood with 1134 sq ft
- Great Carrollwood location! Plus check out all of these amazing amenities:
- Fully gated with attendant during the day
- 3 Community pools
- WASHER AND DRYER INCLUDED!
- 24/7 Gym
- Picnic area with grills & gazebos
- Nature preserve with wooded walking/jogging trails
- Japanese Tranquility garden - great for relaxing with a good book
- Community Urban vegetable garden
- 7 acre lake with dock
- 3 Tennis courts
- 2 Car washes
- And lastly a Putting green!
- The unit has a screented Patio with storage
- Hardwood entry, kitchen & baths
- Big screened balcony facing the woods with outside storage
- Volume ceilings in the living room
- Dishwasher- no doing dishes by hand here :)
- Central Heat & Air of course!
- Master bed has his & hers walk in cloests
- Walk-in closets
- Window coverings
- Ceiling fans
How do I get there?
- From Waters & Dale Mabry head east on Waters
- Take the 1st LT on FL 580 E
- Turn RT onto Humphrey St.
- Turn LT onto Himes Ave
- Complex is on the RT, gated, call us for viewing
- Grande Oasis - 3516 Grand Cayman Dr. off Himes (3466 St. Bart Ln)
Schools for this address?
Twin Lakes Elementary, Memorial Middle, Chamberlain High (Updated 09/20/11, subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved and what are the move in costs?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved. We require the first full month and deposit in the form of certified funds to move in.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Sorry, no pets at this unit.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required