842 Normandy Trace Rd Tampa FL 33602
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1600.00
- Address: 842 Normandy Trace Rd.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33602
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1500
Beautiful 2/2 Condo at Island Walk Harbor Island!
842 Normandy Trace Rd. Tampa, FL 33602
- Awesome 2 Bed/2 bath Condo at Island Walk on Harbor Island with 1500 sq ft of living space
- please excuse the pictures, new ones coming soon!
- Walk to Channelside! Do you work downtown? Just a 5 minute commute!
- 1 Car garage to keep your car or bike out of the Florida sun or maybe just for storage.
- 27 hour gated security
- Keep cool at the community pool or heat things up on the tennis courts.
- Stunning wood floors that look great AND are super quick and easy to clean
- This unit is so modern and has really nice finishes including premium lighting and ceiling fans.
- Balcony off the living room
- The kitchen is open to the living room and there is a separate dining room
- Sleek glass-top stove and kitchen pantry
- Window coverings let in just the right amount of light
- Big walk in closets in both the bedrooms
- Super modern bathroom with European vanity and premium fixtures
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a onetime pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason, no exceptions
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job unless transfering
• Credit Check required
• Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements
Schools for this address?
Gorrie Elementary, Wilson Middle, Plant High (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)